Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Modernism Five Years Ago

Five years ago my vocabulary wasn't as good as today! I knew a lot of things mostly because of this band named "Rise Against" they showed me a lot of poetic justice but I couldn't explain how it all helped me understand how cruel this world to others with my own words. Today the world around me has changed much too fast for me, I have figured out a lot of things I am traumatized by harmful facts of our "humane" way of life and I'm just straight out disappointed for my generation today. But three years ago I was more poetic with words, now I am not as sturdy or confident in the words I choose today. Friends say I am too smart with these "big" words, but I see myself the same, just less fun. I have changed over the past five years, and so has my vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment