Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ESSAY POSTGAME ANALYSIS

I think I did alright, not the best work I've done but I like the fact that I finished at least 10 or 15 minutes after the bell rang, I'm proud of my integrity and hopefully stuck to my thesis and made as clear as I possibly can. What i really need to fix and patch up in a *360 view is my idea plot that would go with my thesis.  My Grade should be a A-B+ because I stayed even more time to finish off what i started and went through with it.

2 comments:

  1. Its great that you know where you are weak. Keep practicing and you will only improve. By the way, where is the parlor poetry assignment? I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU! and ugh! It was actually an essay due in class. I'll try to get it just for you!

    ReplyDelete